maanantai 23. huhtikuuta 2012

Losing my virginity

Hi.
An old knitter, but a new blogger says hello. I've got no idea whether there is any use in writing also in English. Nevertheless, I'll say a word or two in English as well.

I don't know how to start a blog. How did you do it? I think I'm going to write about my knitting projects, but also some other craft I make. We'll see. Most my project notes in Ravelry are in English, so if you're interested in them, go ahead and take a look.

In addition to my love for knitting, I try to grow flowers on my backyard, but so far the success has been, well, bad. I'll try again this spring, and I might let you know how I'm doing this time.

Recently I have
- learned to use the magic loop technique and knit a pair of tiny mittens for my 1-year-old daughter. (Photos on their way)
- fell in love with these patterns: Esteri and Paulie (see links in the sidebar).
- bought Madelinetosh Merino Light for Paulie and made two swatches for it (still haven't decided between two sizes.)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti